Monday 13 January 2014

Rock N Roll

MIM Challenge #174 - With Lacy Sunshine

Thank you all for all your wonderful entries in last weeks MIM Challenge and now onto a new week and our amazing sponsor this week is the awesome  Lacy Sunshine


I have used one of Heather's New Digis Lizabeth Rockabilly, Isn't she just divine?!?!

This is the card I made using this stunning image...




I decided to go with the whole Rock n Roll theme on this one and couldn't resist making the old LP as the background, here hair colour is inspired from 'Grease' the movie when Frenchie dies her hair pink!

I have coloured her hair using copics but for the dress I have used Pro markers, I have created a colourful feel good card with this one and even love the way the polka dot backing paper adds to that 50/60's feel.

Come and join in the fun to be in with a chance of winning some fabulous digis from the very creative Heather Valentin  and if you pop over to MIM you will also find some amazing work that has been created from my fellow DT members.

Hope she made you smile! 

My POTW goes to ....

This image from Bugaboo is fab and Jen has displayed it just perfectly.

Hugs Kerry xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment