Sunday 24 November 2013

Vintage Christmas

Lacey Sunshine Challenge #22 - Winter Wonderland

Hi everyone it's Lacey Sunshine challenge time again and this week our theme is Winter Wonderland.

I had the opportunity to play with 2 amazing digis for this project and this is the card I made for this challenge.








I have made a 4 step card and have used Curly Sue Victorian Christmas digi on the inside and Emily Snow Princess digi on the front both of these digis are available here.

I have coloured the stunning victorian ladies using copics and have distressed my papers using Tim Holtz distress inks.
I have also used various die cuts to embellish the card and have added a touch of sparkle here and there.

All Lacey Sunshine digis are available for instant download and we also run a loyalty scheme, more details can be found on the Lacy sunshine blog here.

I do hope you like it and don't forget we have some amazing prizes for our challenge winners

First prize - 5 Images (winner chosen by random)
Second Prize - 3 Images (winner chosen by random)
Top 3 - 1 Image (winners chosen by DT member)

So pop over and join in the fun, take a look at my fellow DT members projects there are some awesome ladies working over at Lacey Sunshine and I am in awe every time a new challenge comes around just seeing what the ladies come up with each fortnight.

Hugs Kerry xx

No comments:

Post a Comment