Monday 4 November 2013

Nothing In My Hands

MIM Challenge #165 With Saturated Canary - Anything Goes

It's our weekly challenge time over at MIM

This is the card I created for my DT.....







Our sponsor for this challenge is the amazing Krista Smith 


Krista is offering our winning commenter 2 digis !!

The image I have used is called Nothing In My Hands, unfortunately the digi is not for sale in Krista's shop because this was a Limited release digi that was part of a set of 3 that Krista created for a special charity that she was supporting and you could only purchase these digis by sending your donation to the charity.

I have coloured the image using copics and have used various die cuts and WOC flowers to create this gorgeous scene.

My DT colleges have also made some wonderful inspirational projects so why not pop over and take a look at their Blogs.........you won't be disappointed they are a group of very talented ladies!

Hope you like my picture project and thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog.

Hugs Kerry xx 

I am entering this card into the following challenges:


My POTW goes to .....



Bindie Julie P nov release


Such a sweet pretty card, Julie actually made 2 cards and the second one is just as adorable, pop over to her blog and take a look. 


No comments:

Post a Comment