Sunday 27 October 2013

Victorian Christmas

Lacy Sunshine Challenge #20 - Deck The Halls

Hello my fellow crafters thank you for all your wonderful entries into our last competition, there is some amazing talent out there and I'm so pleased you choose to share that said talent with us at Lacy Sunshine

This fortnight's challenge is Deck The Halls and here is my DT card for this challenge...





I have made a shadow box card and the beautiful image is Curly Sue she is located in the seasonal section of Heather's shop.
I have coloured my image using copics, the background paper is from stock and I had layered the image with snowy acetate. The die cuts are Tim Holtz, Sizzix and Spellbinders and the cute little Holly is a punch.
I have cut the poinsettia and holly using velvet paper, I just love the way they turned out, the velvet paper has given some lovely depth to the poinsettia.

I do hope you like it and don't forget we have some amazing prizes for our challenge winners

First prize - 5 Images (winner chosen by random)
Second Prize - 3 Images (winner chosen by random)
Top 3 - 1 Image (winners chosen by DT member)

We also have a loyalty program where you can get the 'challenge digi' free if you have used a Lacey Sunshine digi in the previous challenge!!

How great are these prizes! Join in the fun to be in with a chance of winning the cutest digis around........

My fellow DT Members have created some amazing work that is just waiting for you to take a peek at and get your creative juices flowing. Please pay their blogs a visit you won't be disappointed they are a very talented bunch of ladies.

Hugs Kerry xx

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:





No comments:

Post a Comment