Monday 28 October 2013

Monster Birthday Party

MIM Challenge #164 - Anything Goes

Hello again it doesn't seem like 5 minutes since my last MIM post, is someone speeding up time? It's been a busy week in our home this week we have been decorating all week so how I found the time to create this week is beyond me, but as all us crafters know we always find time to craft!!

Here is this weeks card, I hope you like it because this just has to be my favorite card for the week, that Monster is just too cute!







I have created a card in the shape of a present and you just have to pull on the bow to reveal a hidden section where you can write your greetings.
I coloured Fuzzy The Monster using copics and put him peeking out of the present, I then added the balloons with Fuzzy holding them and then put the tag in his other paw.

As you have probably already guessed from this awesome digi our sponsor this week is 
The winner will win a choice of 4 single digis!

My wonderful DT members have created some wonderful inspirational projects over at MIM so please pop over and take a look and join in with the challenge to be in with a chance of winning some wonderful digis!

Please feel free to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading your opinion.

Hugs Kerry xx 

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:


My Potw goes to ....



This tag is beautiful, thank you to Karen for sharing this with us over at MIM.

No comments:

Post a Comment