Sunday 27 October 2013

Friends For Life

Hobby Cutz Challenge #22 - Bingo

It's Hobby Cutz time again, and this week it's back to Team 1 and our theme this week is Bingo
This is my DT card for this weeks theme...





Our wonderful sponsor for this week is 

and our theme is Bingo, I have used Embossing/Free/Pink

I had the pleasure of playing with Amanda And Axel from the wonderful artist Hannah Lynn.
I adore Hannah's artwork and love this image.
I have coloured the image using copics and have used a gorgeous laser cut form Hobby Cutz to mount my sentiment.
The flowers are WOC and the shaped card has been created using a Martha Stewart punch.

Remember if you are picked as our winner and also use a Hobby cutz product on your project you will also win an extra prize from Hobby cutz, how cool is that!!

Pop over and join in the fun, my fellow DT members have created some wonderful work to get your creative juices flowing, take a look they are fabulous!

Hugs Kerry xx

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:



No comments:

Post a Comment