Monday 26 August 2013

Birthday Dinosaur

MIM Challenge #155 - Anything Goes

It's Monday morning over in Australia and that means it's time for another challenge over at MIM

This week our wonderful sponsor is:



Heidi is generously offering our winning commenter 3 digi images!

These are super cute digis and I have had the pleasure of working with Birthday Dino


I have made a side stepper card and have foiled both the image and verse in silver.

I have coloured the image using copics and have used a variety of die cuts to embellish the card.

My DT members have also created some wonderful projects using these super cute images so why not pop over to MIM and join in the weekly fun and take a look at the DT's inspirational projects. 

I am entering this card into the following challenges:



Hugs Kerry xx

My POTW goes to ..............



Such a beautiful card and layout, thank you for sharing this card with us xx

Hugs Kerry xx


No comments:

Post a Comment