Monday 15 July 2013

Grave Yard Shift

MIM Challenge #149  Anything Goes

It's time for a new challenge over at Make It Monday

Our sponsor this week is:



Bugaboo Stamps are offering a very generous prize of winner's choice of 7 single digis!

These digis are super cute and super cool!

Here is my take on the Mummy Scene Digi


Sorry I know this is a little photo heavy but I wanted to show the amount of work and detail as best I could!

The card itself is my own take and an easel card/faux book card.......
The coffin on the front of the card is a gift box that can be filled with goodies, you can see this in the pictures.
When closed the card resembles a faux book card when on display it's an easel card.

I have made a sleeve for the card instead of an envelope a bit like a video case (hope everyone remembers them lol)
I have used a Martha Stewart punch around the page for the web effect and the image has been coloured using copics.
The die cuts are Tim Holtz and the backing paper is from stock.

This could be a Halloween card or just a strange Birthday Card, we all like something a bit different!

My wonderful talented DT members have made some gorgeous inspirational projects to get your creative juices flowing so please pop over to MIM and take a look. Please take time to visit each members blog to see some amazing projects. 

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and please feel free to leave a comment, I always love reading what people think of my cards.

Hugs Kerry xx


And my pick of the week is...................................


Just look at the wonderful colours on this card, Isn't it beautiful! 

Thank you for sharing this with us Alyce, you can visit Alyce's Blog @

I am entering this project into the following Challenges:

HDH171 Macabre Monday Freaker's Free For All - Anything Goes I am using The Mummy Scene


No comments:

Post a Comment